Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 Things

I'm bored at work, so I decided to write 10 things on my mind right now.

1. I'm scared for Shreadmill. Starts in about 40 minutes. Its a lot of work and I secretly dread it every time.

2. Excited for USC football to start and watch the first ever true freshman quarterback start in Saturdays game. Not excited that I have to leave my house by 7am to find parking :(

3. My Dior sunglasses broke the other day. Need to go to Target to pick up the kit to put the screw back in. In reality, I will not leave Target with just that kit, but I'm going to try really hard to avoid the inevitable.

4. I have the travel bug. Jake and I talk about a new trip everyday it seems. I want to go EVERYWHERE. My bank account tells me NO WAY.

5. There is a baby crying in my office. Where is that coming from and whose is it?

6. I need a manicure and pedicure badly.

7. I only work 2 days next week. Monday is a holiday and Thursday I am leaving for Ohio to watch my Trojans stomp on the Buckeyes.

8. I wonder if my lotto ticket will win this time. I hit the mega number last week and won $2. I bought 2 more tickets with that money. "I got a feeling...."

9. Fruit Day! I heart Tuesdays for this very reason!

10. I hate paying for dry cleaning. I probably sound cheap, but I wish I didnt have to pay more and more for clothes I have already purchased. Banana has a line of machine washable clothes that have become my best friend. :)

That's all for now! Boring, I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment